I got this checklist from Baby Center. Ok let's check it out how's Humaira so far... :)
You can prepare for your child's 12-month checkup by anticipating some of the questions the doctor is likely to ask, such as these:
- Sleep: How much is your child sleeping at night and during naps?
- Eating: What kinds of solid food is your child eating? How's his appetite? Does he enjoy feeding himself finger foods?
- Teeth: How many teeth has your child cut?
- Developmental skills: Is your child crawling well? Pulling up? Cruising or walking? Pointing? Making eye contact and responding to his name?
response very well to he name.
- Vision: Have you noticed frequent squinting or eye rubbing, or a tendency to hold toys and books close to his face? (Read about other signs of a vision problem.)
- Hearing: Does your child turn toward sounds? (Learn other signs of a hearing problem.)
- Speech: Does your child imitate sounds, babble, or say any words?
So, tell me your baby's progress. Hope all of us have a healthy kids. :)