January 11, 2011

Hectic Week 2

Ok.. sambungan ceritaku ini...

Tak cukup dengan pam Spectra 3 ku yang rosak... Akak cafe at my office ( where I everyday tumpang my milk in her freezer) won't continue her business here because her contract will end this December 2010. Huaaaa... where I'm gonna keep my EBM after this? My office don't provide a fridge (in fact we don't even need a fridge in the office). Fikir punya fikir, after discussion with Mr, Judge, we decided to buy a small fridge a.k.a mini bar to put in the office.. Wuaaaaa there goes my bonus..huhuhu...

Sooo... on the same day, I spent almost RM800 for Avent manual pump + Midea mini bar. Phewwww...

The next day, I received a call from Histopoint, telling me that my Spectra 2 is ready... and once again, during my lunch break, I drove all the way from Cyberjaya to Subang Jaya to pick up my Spectra 2. And oh gosh... I went there at the same time with people finish their Jumaat pray... wrong timing I guess... the traffic is terribly horror.. huhuhu...


No comments: